Sunday, October 7, 2012

10/7/12

Dear friend.,
     Today I went and saw the movie that inspired me to create this blog. I read the book and It's my favorite book so I decided I would go see the movie and my favorite actor Logan Lerman is in it so that was a bonus. The movie is called The Perks of Being a Wallflower, I love the word wallflower because it means someone who see things and keeps quiet about them and understands. The movie got me thinking about things like "I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. My life is a mess from the home but when I leave this place I will start a new and become something amazing. and feel Infinite.
-Love always Mitchell



No comments:

Post a Comment