Saturday, October 20, 2012

10/20/2012

Dear Friend,
       These are confusing times in life. I can't tell if my mom is happy or just given up, Does true love exist? I don't know if it even does for me right now. Every option I ever have is always taken from me. I don't know how love works or how God plans it to work but I really do hope I find it someday even if that day isn't for a long time. I feel like i'm living in a mirror everything always turns around on me and I don't know how much more I can take you led me on dropped me and here we are again. You told me you liked me, you tell me you want me, but if you really wanted me you would chase me wouldn't you? I want to sit out in the night time with that one person and just watch the moon well waves crash the shore. Sometimes we don't get what we want. I don't know I hope where ever you are friend, that you love someone and never leave because that's what we all want and what we thrive on. This crazy stupid thing called Love.
-Love always Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment