Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2/12

Dear Friend,
Hello October though it isn't the same as it is up north its still my favorite month because I can start to wear hoodies everyday and everyone just seems a little closer during fall time. I love Halloween and I love little things like decorating and eating those little Pillsbury cookies with the ghosts and pumpkins on them. I think I'll try to carve my pumpkin into something like the Mockingjay from the Hunger Games this year I don't know though still deciding. This will be the first year I'm not trick or treating but I think it will still rock. I don't know I am just really excited for it as always. Well its about time for me to go eat dinner home made chicken noodle yum :) Grams specialty. 
-Love always Mitchell





No comments:

Post a Comment