Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/8/12

Dear Friend,
      New month, new president, new marriage legal, new everything but same old me. I have been feeling really alone these days sorry I am a little late in writing to you this week been busy. But I guess not that busy because I have been on Tumblr and things I know what can I say obsessed. Sometimes though I feel like internet people are the only ones there for me when I down. Well God to but someones I think he gets tired of my problems which I know is untrue but I still think it. "These are dark times Mr. Potter, there is no denying." I am not really sure why I chose that quote just then maybe because I do feel like our country is a mess right now and I am one too but needless to say I miss you more and more each day.
 -Love always Mitchell

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment