Sunday, November 18, 2012

11/18/12

Dear friend,
      Just let it all go. I'm alone again and I'm not just feeling alone I'm actually alone. Yes I have friends but most I can't trust like I can you. I wish you were back so I could get. I wish I could just bottle up my problems in a ballon and just let go but I can't because I keep it all inside. I really wish I kept to my promise of writing you every week but it's hard right now because of my job and trying to spend time with my nom so she will let me stay at my high school. If I have to leave I will have no friends and be that kid who sits alone at lunch and I can't be that because I will cry. But on a better note happy Thanksgiving enjoy your turkey up in the sky.
                                                     -Love always Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment