Sunday, June 2, 2013

6/2/13

Dear Friend,
     I've finally had time to write to you tonight. Things have been hectic between work and school but tomorrow starts my last week until summer! I am  going to try to write to you at least once a week again because I love going back and reading what happened to me that week later in life. I got my first ticket ever this week and I also messed a pretty promising relationship but that's life. I have down pretty hard for this boy Kyle now though I don't know what it is about him his cockiness or the fact that he is pretty damn attractive but I do know one thing I'm head over heels for him. I really wish I wasn't though because he is straight and has a girlfriend but I can't help it. I think it was a mistake getting him the job with me because I'm depressed when hes not there and i'm sad about him not being with me when he is I don't know I can't wait for summer so I can figure things out. I hope I get a summer thing because I've had nothing but anyways its getting late and I have a history eoc tomorrow morning
-Love Always Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment