Monday, September 17, 2012

9/17/12

     Dear Friend,

      Today was a confusing day I don't know if it was the fact that I feel so alone or that no one was here. I walk the halls and the smile never leaves my face when I'm with people but the truth is it's a different feeling to smile and fake it rather than feel happy. I know I know the High school kid depressed because they are alone then ends up finding love. What can I say I live a stereotypical High school life. But if these kind of stories entertain you then here it is my High School story.

   
The confusion started in the morning I did my usual routine, get out of the car and walk into school and stood with my friends. I looked around seeing the same familiar faces. I walked to first period by myself and sat in class just waiting for the period to be over Mr. Mullins my history teacher was teaching the battle of Bunker Hill and talking about Manatees. All I could get in my head however was Jake talking to me in 6th Period. The day went on like this all day until lunch when the boy who likes me sat next to me and lunch and kept glancing at me, I wondered if I was on his mind like Jake was on mine. This really confused me, why should I care? I like Jake why would I care what other people thought of me? I guess its the fact that he is the first person who actually liked me? I don't really know but I kind of like it. When I got to the last class of the day I walked in and sat next to Carley and Jake walked in I smiled and grinned at him. Nothing really just a casual walk by from him. But I didn't really think anything of it till now. We were in teams and created a mannequin and Jake kept making me laugh and smile then we got to take a picture together and now I can't wait for it to be posted. The bell rang and everyone went home I drove and the events of the day crossed my mind the whole way home.
 -Love always Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment